If you’ve ever wanted to do a detox, now is the time. Spring is in full force, and it just so happens to be the single best time of year to detox your body.
In the Spring, the plants and flowers are bursting upwards and outwards; all the soil that was prepped in the fall, and was nourished by the decomposing remnants of summer is now primed to bring forth new energy.
Your body follows this pattern, and I’m sure you feel it: the sun comes out and you are itching to be more, do more, start something big and new and fresh.
Now you just need the energy to match.
You want to feel strong and clear-headed, and a detox is the fastest way to get these results.
This Spring I am offering my annual 10 day whole foods-based detox, and I want you to be a part of it.
I love delicious food, and this detox will be full of delicious and nutritious recipes (that is not an oxymoron!). You will be asked to give up some of the basics — dairy, sugar, alcohol, etc, but you expect that, right? You can’t detox AND fill your days with donuts, coffee, pasta, and whisky.
Here is my pledge to you: the food will be good, and more importantly, by the end of the detox you will feel so good that you will actually want to stick with parts of it.
And not to worry, I will walk you through the whole thing.
Ready to sign up? Purchase the detox.
Here is what you will get with the Spring Detox:
- You will learn what a healthy digestive system really means to your overall health, weight, energy, and mood. You will learn how and why a detox can be a huge boost to your health and well-being.
- You will get step-by-step instructions on how to prepare for the detox, including a pre-detox map that will help you ease into the changes you’ll need to make.
- You will learn tools that will help you handle any cravings that threaten to derail you.
- You will receive a meditation how-to guide to get you in the right frame of mind.
- You will get food suggestions, meal ideas, and recipes that will step up your game in the kitchen (without depriving yourself). Not to worry — you won’t be asked to buy any new kitchen gadgets. And while some of the foods or ingredients may be new to you, they will not be obscure foods that you can only get if you live near that one crazy grocery store.
- You will get grab-and-go snack ideas so that you are never caught hungry.
- You will feel amazing, and will learn a lot about your body and how to best care for it.
And you will get all of this for just $79. Most detoxes like this cost well over $100. I’m offering this at a lower rate because I want to take away your obstacles to joining.
If you are ready to get started click here to buy (link to Square Commerce site embedded), or if you just want to know more about the detox, email me with the word ‘Detox’ as the subject. I’ll get back to you asap and you’ll receive more information in the coming weeks.
Stay Tuned for 2017 Launch Dates!
Now is the time to boost your energy, clean out the cobwebs, and enter summer feeling great!
In just 10 days on the Spring Detox you could:
- Lose the last few pounds that you’ve been carrying around since winter. Lose the bloat and heaviness that you’ve been holding onto.
- Say goodbye to those niggling headaches, the fatigue, bloating, body aches, or digestive discomforts that you’ve been ignoring.
- Have sustained energy that lasts through the day. Say goodbye to the 3:00 slump!
- Have better moods. No longer will you be on the sugar/caffeine rollercoaster that causes those lovely energy and irritability crashes. You will feel better, and your friends and family will be happier, too.
- Learn about your body. Learn to read the messages it’s sending you, and what to do about them. You may recognize foods that make you feel bad, and gain the strength to kick them out of your regular food rotation.
- Get some control. When your health, your moods, your life feels out of control, a detox can help you come back to yourself. It may only be 10 days of food changes, with a little added exercise and meditation, but it all equals control in the end. No longer will you feel like you are at the mercy of your body, energy, or moods.
Invest in yourself, and you will reap the rewards.